Lower Energy Costs. A Cleaner Environment. Thousands of Jobs. Reliable, American Energy.
- Environmentally Safe. Three government regulators agree PennEast is safe for our air, water and environment.
- Lower Carbon Emissions. Natural gas supports a clean energy future, with reduced carbon emissions and cleaner air by transitioning away from coal for electric power; power sector carbon emissions are at their lowest point in nearly three decades because of clean, natural gas.
- Big Energy Savings. Experts found PennEast would have saved the region $893 million in gas and electric costs in one recent winter season had it been in service, by accessing lower-cost gas supplies.
- Powering Our Economy. In addition to lower costs for families and businesses, the project will generate over $1.6 billion in total economic impact, supporting more than 12,000 jobs including 2,500 direct construction and planning jobs.
- Safe Construction and Operation. PennEast will be among the safest pipelines ever built with state-of-the-art construction, 24/7 monitoring and independent inspections, and federal regulators says pipelines are the safest way to move energy.
Sign-Up to Join the PennEast Team